There are several freebies right now @ Target, so I decided to make a trip over and pick some stuff up! Here's what I got:
(2) Vaseline 13 oz. lotions @ $2.69 each
(2) Suave Naturals Shampoos @ $.99 each
(2) Gillette Shaving Creams (Travel Size) @ $.97 each
(1) Herbal Essences Conditioner (Travel Size) @ $1.12
(2) Granny Smith apples @ $.89 each
(4) bananas @ $.19 each
Did two transactions and used:
(2) $1/1 Target Suave Qs
(2) $1.50/1 Target Vaseline Qs
(2) $1 off Produce Qs (last of my stockpile of these)
(2) $1/1 Gillette Shaving Cream Qs from the 11/28 P&G
(1) $1/1 Herbal Essences or Aussie Q from the 11/28 P&G
(1) $1/1 Vaseline Intensive Rescue Q from 11/14 Red Plum
(1) $1/1 Any Vaseline Skin Care Q
The Suave Naturals and Gillette shaving cream were absolutely free. Some Target stores may also have the Herbal Essences for under $1, making it free after Q, but my store had it for $1.12. I ended up paying $.12 for the Herbal Essences, $.19 for each Vaseline lotion, and $.54 total for the bananas and apples. Apparently, there's also a great deal on Rimmel eye shadow for $.24, but my Target didn't have it!
I also pit stopped @ Hallmark and got the cutest Christmas present for my niece, a Webkinz terrier and pet carrier (originally about $25), for $.52 using one of my $5/$5 coupons!
For more deals @ Target this week, check out Money Saving Mom!