Here was last night's short grocery trip to pick up a few essentials, as well as pie crust and apples for apple pie! Taking advantage of a current General Mills catalina and double dipping with a Pillsbury catalina, I spent $1.29 on the above transaction:
(2) Total Whole Grain @ $2.00 each
(2) SuperChill 2L Sodas @ $.77 each
(1) Pillsbury Pie Crust @ $2.50
(3) Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls @ $1.69 each
(6) discounted apples @ $1.04 total
(1) bag of Spinach @ $.88
~1/5 lb. of roast beef from the deli @ $1.26 ($6.99/lb.)
(2) $.75/1 Total Qs (which double)
(1) $1/3 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls Q (11/14 GM; 11/21 SS; 12/5 GM)
(1) $1 off Roast Beef Shaws Q
$4 off OYNO from my Gerber catalina last week!
Total after Qs: $7.29
Got back $5 OYNO from the General Mills Catalina and $1 OYNO from the Pillsbury Catalina, making this transaction a total of $1.29!