I was able to get out of the house this morning and shop for the first time since my surgery two weeks ago! It felt good to be back in the "game!" I had a money maker @ Rite Aid, paying $.89 out of pocket and getting back $2 UPR for next time. Target had some good freebies as well.
(2) L'Oreal Vive Pro @ $2.50 each
Used (2) $1/1 L'Oreal Product Q (you have to fill out a short survey, and can print coupon twice)
and (1) Rite Aid Video Value $1 off any purchase Q
Got $2 UPRs for buying 2 = Free!
(1) Airwick Warmer Unit @ $.88
Used (1) $1/1 Airwick Q = Free!
(1) Airwick Scented Oil Insert @ $2.99 (figured I should buy an oil to go in my free warmer unit)
(1) American Greetings Thank You Cards Pack of 10 @ $4.25 (needed these)
Total after Qs: $9.12
Used $9 in UPRs from last week. After tax, I paid $.89 OOP with $2 UPRs back!
(2) Aveeno Lotions @ $2.99 each
Used (2) $2/1 Aveeno Qs from Recyclebank
and (2) $1/1 Target Qs = Free! (did two transactions since I had two of the same Target Qs)
(2) Skittles Blenders @ $.69 each
Used (1) $1/2 Target Q
and stacked with Skittles Q = Free!
(1) Reach Floss @ $.97
Used $1/1 Reach Floss Catalina Q from last time = Free!
I also purchased some 75% off clearance bras for $2.74 each! I thought this was a steal on bras, so you may want to check out your Target if you need any.
And Arby's happened to be on my way, so I picked up some free curly fries to boot!