I baked these muffins last night before we lost power, so they were a nice treat this morning with our creatively-made coffee in our chilly home. :)
Easy Pumpkin Muffins (taken from AllRecipes.com)
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12 cup muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves until smooth. Spoon equal amounts of batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of one comes out clean.
Post a Comment