|The kids were excited to visit one of their favorite places last week, our friends' farm! Here, they're sitting on a pig statue.|
|Jesse with his early Father's Day gift, a bike! Plus, David is enjoying the free rides, too.|
|We had some wonderful friends over for dinner and the kids had fun playing in the kiddie pool and eating ice cream!|
|Jesse and I took the kids to a free event on Saturday called, "Wheeley, Wheeley Fun." Here they are in the cab of a big snow plow. They also got free shovels and buckets (which their old buckets had recently cracked, so that was Providential).|
|David's favorite part of the event was the John Deere tractor. He didn't want to get off of it.|
|Jesse and David riding on a four wheeler on Father's Day.|
|I had Jesse snap this picture before church on Sunday with the kids. We're usually looking our nicest on Sundays, so I wanted to make sure to get a picture! Anna is wearing a super cute Gap dress that I found for about a $1 at the local Goodwill!|
Other frugal blessings this week:
- We were given a huge bag of clothes for Anna by a friend.
- We are starting a new venture in life (more details to follow) and have seen God provide for that opportunity in encouraging, humbling ways.
- Anna wore out her flip flops and I was able to order a new pair last night from The Children's Place for a $1.84 shipped.
- We've been invited by a friend to her neighborhood's pool, which makes it a free pool day for us!
- I'm getting a replacement smart phone for free, since the one I just got had some sort of glitch where the touchpad wouldn't work or just go crazy at times. Thankful the new phone is free and hoping it will work just fine.
I think that's about it. I've had a hard time waiting, but tomorrow is the big day where we get to find out if our baby #3 is a boy or girl! We're having a gender reveal party for our family afterward, and I'll be baking either a blue or pink cake for my mom-in-law to cut into. We did the same thing for David's announcement and it was a lot of fun.