Dairy-Free, Egg-Free Green Bean Casserole
- 3 cans of green beans
- 1 large can of mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of basil
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup of rice milk
- French's Original French Fried Onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain the green beans and mix with the mushrooms in a bowl. Season with salt, pepper, garlic and basil.
- Heat the soy milk on a stove top in a pan making sure not to boil it.
- Mix the cornstarch and water and add it to the heated soy milk.
- Immediately pour the soy milk and cornstarch mixture over the green beans and mushrooms, and stir to coat well.
- Pour into a casserole dish and bake until heated through, approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove casserole from the oven and sprinkle French's Original French Fried Onions as desired all over the casserole.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.