Need a Father's Day gift? Here's a decent deal to get some adorable personalized shirts and other customizable products @ GiftsForYouNow.com.
Eversave is offering a $40 credit to GiftsForYouNow.com for $20. This doesn't cover a flat rate shipping fee of $6.95. I thought this tee shirt was perfect for a Grandfather's gift, so here's what I did to take advantage of this deal for some sweet fru-gal gifts:
1. I logged into my Eversave account. This deal can be found under Denver.
2. I logged into my Swagbucks account and clicked on "Special Offers."
3. Then, under "Trial Pay", I clicked on "Local Deals" and found this specific Eversave deal.
4. I clicked through to the Eversave site and bought the deal, getting 230 Swagbucks for purchasing it.
5. I then logged into my ShopatHome.com account and searched for GiftsForYouNow.com. Shop at Home is offering 15% cash back. I clicked through to the GiftsForYouNow.com site.
5. I added $40 of product to my cart, including (2) personalized Grandpa/Grandma tee shirts and a customized soda can wrap. My total came to $42.85.
5. At checkout, I entered my Eversave voucher in the promotional code box to get my $40 discount. With the $6.95 flat rate shipping fee, I paid $9.80 out of pocket.
$18.00 purchase @ Eversave (I had a $2 credit in my Eversave account)
+ $9.80 purchase @ Gifts For You Now
= $27.80 (plus 15% cashback on my Gifts for You Now purchase)
for (3) personalized gifts, shipped.
By doing all this, I took advantage of Swagbucks* and Shop at Home to get the most bang for my buck. With the extra 230 swagbucks, I'm close to earning another $5 Amazon gift card.
All of this may seem confusing if you're just starting to get your feet wet with these different deal sites. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
*You can earn Swagbucks when you buy an Eversave or Groupon deal!
Note: This post contains my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.