3/4 cup oil
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs (or we use the flax seed substitute)
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
3 cups flour (we use the tri-ingredient gluten-free flour mix mentioned above)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups chocolate chips (we use the Enjoy Life dairy-free brand)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir and set aside.
3. Stir together oil and sugars
4. Turn mixer on low. Add eggs one at a time, mixing completely. Mix in vanilla extract. Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Add chocolate chips and stir to combine.
5. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Bake 10 minutes or until starting to lightly brown on top. Let cool for five minutes before removing from pan.
(Recipe adapted from InKatrinasKitchen.com)